Top quality. Cost effective. Long-term solutions.Roof repair and replacement in Orlando, Central Florida, and beyond
True Roofing continues a local, family-owned legacy that began more than 60 years ago as Engelmeier Roofing, delivering the best commercial and residential roof repair and replacement in Orlando, Central Florida, and across the state and Southeastern US.
While many contractors focus on selling costly roof replacements or completing a high volume of quick, short-term fixes for leaks and other problems, we look for practical, innovative, cost-effective, long-term maintenance solutions first. In fact, nearly three-quarters of our roof work is service on existing roofs. We also use cutting-edge coatings to significantly extend the life of roofs.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
We’re so sure of our work, we’re the only roofer in the state providing a 10-year labor guarantee on all roof projects, on top of great warranties on most materials!
Fully licensed and insured.
We repair and install an extensive range of roofing systems.
We offer cutting-edge roof coating to protect the look and integrity of your roof and greatly extend its life. GE Enduris is a long-lasting silicone polymer sealant that protects roof components against ponding water, mold, mildew, wood rot, rust, UV radiation, and the elements with a highly durable, waterproof barrier. It’s compatible with most roof materials and yields significant energy savings—even up to 35% on cooling costs in the summer.
We are proud to be an official Authorized Applicator for GE Silicones.
* GE is a registered trademark of General Electric Company and is used under license by Movementive Performance Materials Inc.
Metal roofing is one of the fastest-growing trends in the industry, particularly for residential roofs. The wide variety of styles, colors, and strength ratings are a big part of it—as is the 30 to 50-year life expectancy.
Its interlocking design and hard, smooth surface reliably prevent buildup of water, dirt, leaves, and other debris. And because metal roofing reflects the light and heat of the sun so effectively, it’s an eco-friendly option that reduces energy consumption and utility bills for cooling. Some systems even use a dead-air space between the metal and the roof deck to further boost a building’s energy efficiency.
Tile roofing doesn’t just look great, it also offers an exceptional life of 50+ years. With plenty of tile shapes, sizes, and colors to choose from, you can customize the look of your residential or commercial property in so many ways with this durable roofing option.
Today’s tiles hold up structurally, but also hold their color, preserving integrity and aesthetics. They resist mold and mildew, don’t rot, and withstand hurricane-force winds and high impact, like from hail. Tile roofs are also one of the lowest-maintenance types of roofing.
Long considered a luxury item, tile roofing is now more competitively priced. Its reflective and insulating properties and its structuring also increase energy efficiency, reducing heating and cooling costs. Plus, the noncombustible tiles have a Class A fire safety rating, which translates to lower insurance premiums.
Modified Bitumen Roofing
A modified bitumen membrane roofing system is usually reserved for commercial buildings. Composed of composite sheets of roofing materials made from modified asphalt, it also includes layers of reinforcing sheets that are made of plastic sheeting, polyethylene film, heavy polyester mats, glass fiber felt or fabric, or some combination of these.
Typically, we remove the existing roof system down to the roof deck, then rebuild from there up. We install the modified single-ply roofing over a 43# base sheet. The membrane is applied with a modified adhesive. This roof system would include all necessary flashings.
Fiberglass Shingle Roofing
Fiberglass (asphalt) shingles are the number 1 roofing choice in Florida, well suited to the climate and available in a variety of styles and colors. They offer a great balance of long life and low cost, they’re fire resistant, and they won’t curl or buckle when properly installed.
Different types include:
- Three-tab shingles, which typically last 20 to 25 years, and are an economical option (but one that’s a bit more susceptible to wind damage)
- Architectural shingles generally last 25 to 30 years, and are aesthetically pleasing and more resistant to wind damage than three-tab shingles
- Mildew-resistant shingles may be the best choice when you need 15 years of protection against mold, mildew, and algae growth
- Specialty luxury heavy-weight shingles last up to 30 years and mimic the look of attractive materials like slate or wood for a beautiful appearance
We are proud to be an official Master Shingle Applicator for CertainTeed.
We’ll help you pick the right single-ply roofing system for your property. Our industry-leading options include:
- FiberTite is a single-ply membrane roofing system that’s performance engineered for resistance to chemicals, UV radiation, water, wind, and punctures.
- TPO is a single-ply membrane roofing system and a more economical alternative to PVC roofing, but offering many of the same benefits. Its durable makeup resists mold, dirt and buildup, punctures, and other impact damage.
- CertainTeed is a versatile and highly durable option. It can be applied with solar reflective asphalt shingles or solar reflective metal systems to reduce your energy consumption and costs, and your carbon footprint. Architectural caps reduce shingle tearing and improve water and debris shedding.
A Roofing Legacy in Central Florida
True Group includes the current incarnation of True Engelmeier Roofing, which before that was Engelmeier Roofing.
The True Warranty
Other contractors can promise some sort of warranty on the materials used for the job, but very few promise a 10-year labor warranty along with a long-term warranty on most materials. We put our profits on the line because we’re extremely confident in our work and materials. The True Engelmeier Roofing staff does not cut corners to maximize profit. We go out of our way to offer you the best and treat your roof as if it was our own! With a warranty this great, there’s no reason to worry. We’re completely insured, so you won’t be liable for any accidental damages; if there are any problems with the installation, you’re covered for the necessary labor. You’ll receive a great product and even more spectacular service.
Take a look at some of our completed projects and case studies.